The MFAT web site has full details of trade agreements that have been negotiated with specific countries. In most cases these agreements have an effect on the tariffs charged on imported product. All the agreements and accompanying tariff locators are listed below.
2) New Zealand-Hong Kong, China Closer Economic Partnership has been in place since January 2011. See the tariff locator for reduced tariffs on New Zealand Products
4) ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA) – Since March 2012 there have been 12 signatories to the AANZFTA -Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, and Indonesia.
Full information is available from a dedicated ASEAN web site or see the ASEAN tariff locator for reduced tariffs on New Zealand Products . To send product to an ANZFTA country and use the preferential rates under the agreement, it is necessary to have a certificate of origin that shows the product is of NZ origin.
1) Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relationship has been in place since 1983.
2) New Zealand-Thailand Closer Economic Partnership has been in place since 2005. See the guide to Exporting under the New Zealand-Thailand Closer Economic Partnership Agreement
3) New Zealand-Singapore Closer Economic Partnership has been in place since 2001.
The MFAT website also provides an overview of trade agreements (eg. FTA's)